In Year Applications

Applications for students who are already in Years 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11 in another school or who are new to the city are co-ordinated by Peterborough City Council and you should complete the Peterborough City Council In-Year application form which can be downloaded here.  You should also complete the Application for Admission Form for a child to attend St John Fisher Catholic High School which can be downloaded here.


If you wish to appeal for a place you should complete and return the Admissions Appeal Form, which can be downloaded here.

Sixth Form students should complete the application at the end of the Post 16 Prospectus further information is available here

© 2022 Created by St John Fisher Catholic High School