Summer Examinations 2020
In response to the government information released on Friday with regards examinations and the awarding of grades please see the key information below:
• All examinations this summer have been cancelled. This means there will NOT be an opportunity to sit them.
• Teacher assessed grades, not target grades, will be used to provide final grades.
• Currently, there is no official guidance as to how these grades will be created, or when we need to send them to the exam boards.
• Students will find out these grades towards the end of July.
• Your grades will be worth the same as any other year group that has previously been awarded grades by sitting examinations.
• If you do not agree with your grades you will have the opportunity to sit an exam in the autumn. The exact time of these has not been specified.
• Each exam board will run an appeals process should you wish to use it.
We will update this information once we receive further guidance. If you have any questions please email the school.
Revision Guidance and Information
Revision for your exams is important, find out about revision classes and how to revise HERE.
Candidates should arrive 15 minutes before the start of the exam and should bring their own black pens, pencils, rulers, calculators, etc. These are also available to buy from Students Services, but try not to forget them.
At the bottom of the page you will find Information for Candidates from the JCQ.
Examination Timetable – HERE
Information for Candidates – Written Exams – PDF
Information for Candidates – On-Screen Exams – PDF
Warning to Candidates – PDF
Mobile phone poster – PDF
Exam Information Booklet – PDF