Student Wellbeing Statement
At St John Fisher, we are one school community made up of many people. We pride ourselves on the many cultures and celebrate our differences. Our mission for Well-being is to support one another to make sure we are the best we can be, and can continue to strive as one school family. Therefore looking after our minds and wellbeing is a vital part of looking after our community. We want to create a safe environment for learning, growing and acceptance of every individual. Every student matters, and plays an importance role within the school community.
Being the best is great, but it is better to BEE U
Ways the school supports student Wellbeing
- A homework timetable to support student workload
- Homework that isn’t based solely on the computer to reduce screen time
- Variety of in-school activities at lunch such as Film Club and Sport Clubs
- In school gym
- School Council for collaborating ideas
- Student well-being team
- Well-being Week
- PSHE lessons on self-care.